- Mission Statement -
The focus of this club is to infuse the ideas of the philosophers who came before us with our own and see if we can keep the evolution of perception rolling forward. We hope to expand our perceptions and deepen our understanding of the human condition through discussions, through the evaluation of provocative questions and through sharing essays, poetry and visual art. Join the discussion!
- Membership -
1. All are free to join.
2. Your membership will remain as long as you interact with the other members in a good-natured and respectful manner.
3. Members are welcomed to submit suggestions for ways to improve the club or ideas for prompts to WH1T3-N0153 at any time.
4. Prompts and submissions are generally updated once a week, but members are encouraged to keep discussions alive in the interim.
- Rules -
1. Respect the ideas and opinions of others even if you do not agree with them.
2. Sexual themes and swearing are accepted as long as you use them in the context of discussing philosophy.
- Submissions -
1. DO NOT SUBMIT TO THE FEATURED FOLDER. Submit to one of the categorical sub-folders, and read the folder descriptions if you're unsure of the category your work belongs in. If you submit to the wrong category, one of the admins will move it to the correct one.
2. We reserve the right not to accept a submission to the gallery. You have the right to question our rejection of a submission and discuss its inclusion into the gallery.
3. Submissions will not be accepted if they:
(a) do not relate to philosophy
(b) are hateful, derogatory or disparaging
(c) are in a language other than English
4. "Relating to philosophy" means the piece comments on the human condition and/or provokes conversation or inquiry regarding the pursuit of understanding the human condition.
5. The work must be completely original and must belong to you.
6. You do not need to be a member to submit to our gallery.
7. We are disinclined to accept heavily marketed pieces, meaning pieces that are submitted to more than about 10 groups.
- Chat room -
Chat room has been discontinued because of lack of interest. I will open it up again should interest arise.